PK 8502 High Performance
Power Link Plus enables you to work in tight spaces - even in side buildings
- Perfect appearance and the highest value retention due to coating technology
- More lifting power due to E-HPLS
- High operator friendliness due to optional radio remote control
- Increased operating times due to low-maintenance extension system
- Maximum utilisation of the working range due to HPSC
Images & Videos
Low-maintenance extension system
With sliding elements made of synthetic material and the high-quality KTL coating, this boom system significantly simplifies service performed by the operator. This saves time and money – and protects the environment.
Power Link Plus
The PALFINGER Power Link Plus system is a double linkage system with a linkage on the knuckle boom and a linkage between the main boom and crane column. With the 15 degree reverse linkage system, reaching through low door openings or working inside buildings is no problem.
High Speed Extension
The High Speed Extension is a standard feature on PALFINGER loader cranes. Also referred to as Return Oil Utilization, this feature is a regenerative hydraulic circuit for the extension booms. It speeds up the boom extend and retract functions by up to 30%.