PK 22.001L TEC 7
High outreach and high operating speed ensure efficient handling of construction material
- Maximum radius of action thanks to slewing angle of 440 degrees
- Optimized lubrication of the slewing mechanism thanks to an oil bath right up to the head bearing
- Avoiding damage of the hydraulic hoses and compact set-up dimensions thanks to the new internal hose guiding system
- Excellent visibility and high operator comfort thanks to new top seat with new joystick control
- More lifting capacity thanks to S-HPLS and high operator friendliness thanks to PALcom P7 (PK 22.001L TEC 7 and PK 26.001L TEC 7)
Images & Videos
Internal hose routing system through the column
Avoiding damage of the hydraulic hoses as well as compact set-up dimensions are possible thanks to the internal hose routing system.
Loading height in close range
Thanks to the very good loading height in close range, the crane can move pallets over the entire loading area.
Slewing Mechanism in Oil Bath
Optimized lubrication of the slewing mechanism thanks to an oil bath right up to the head bearing.
High Power Lifting System
The PALFINGER High Power Lifting System (E-HPLS, A-HPLS or S-HPLS) increases the capacity of the crane by up to 15% while reducing working speed. E-HPLS can be activated manually for the occasional manipulation of very heavy loads. A-HPLS as well as S-HPLS are activated fully automatically. There is continuous activation depending on the power required.
The slewing angle of 440 degrees enables the maximum radius of action.
The polygonal or drop-shaped P-Profile is especially rigid and simultaneously light weight design perfection. Thanks to self-lubricating materials, the extension boom system is low in maintenance.