PK 23502 High Performance
Low-maintenance extension system
With sliding elements made of synthetic material and the high-quality KTL coating, this boom system significantly simplifies service performed by the operator. This saves time and money – and protects the environment.
Power Link Plus
The PALFINGER Power Link Plus system is a double linkage system with a linkage on the knuckle boom and a linkage between the main boom and crane column. With the 15 degree reverse linkage system, reaching through low door openings or working inside buildings is no problem.
High Speed Extension
The High Speed Extension is a standard feature on PALFINGER loader cranes. Also referred to as Return Oil Utilization, this feature is a regenerative hydraulic circuit for the extension booms. It speeds up the boom extend and retract functions by up to 30%.
Experience the product features
The right surface treatment is the foundation for durable and long-lasting surface protection. The components pass through the priming and painting process stages fully automatically. Through this innovative technology for surface coating, PALFINGER creates a quality standard that is usually only found in the automobile industry.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The crane components are cleaned of all impurities by means of cut steel shot blasting.
2. The components are degreased, rinsed, activated and coated with zinc phosphating in the individual immersion tanks.
3. After two additional rinsing processes, the surfaces are passivated as well as rinsed with ultra-pure water.
4. The electrostatic cathodic dip painting follows by immersing the crane components completely in the paint.
5. Excess paint is washed off in two additional operations with an ultra-filtration rinse.
6. Afterwards, the paint is cured at a temperature of 115 degrees for 1.5 hours.
7. At the end, the crane components are given a water-soluble, environmentally friendly two-component finish coat of paint by a painting robot.
With the PALTRONIC 50 and PALTRONIC 150, PALFINGER offers the latest control electronics for the series production crane. The most important safety and comfort functions include:
- overload cut-off
- stability control (HPSC)
- High Power Lifting System (HPLS)
- Active Oscillation Suppression system (AOS)
- Dual Power System plus (DPS plus) in the fly jib insert
HOW IT WORKS
The PALTRONIC controls and monitors the crane.
- Pressure sensors on the cylinders send information on the capacity utilisation of the crane to the PALTRONIC.
- Position sensors send information on the position of the boom system, the slewing gear or the stabilizer support to the PALTRONIC. Based on the incoming signals, the PALTRONIC decides on shutting down or activating systems.
The High Performance Stability Control (HPSC) is a fully proportional system for monitoring the stability of the crane vehicle. Sensors for proportional path measurement in the stabilizer supports permit completely variable support positioning. Hence, the permissible, safe working range can be calculated for any support situation.
HOW IT WORKS
The HPSC system calculates the permissible working range for any slewing angle of the boom system and for any support situation. The position of the stabilizer support is detected by means of a cable extension transducer or magnetostrictive position sensor. Based on the intelligent calculation algorithm developed by PALFINGER, it works more efficiently than comparable systems that are available in the market.
* Optional feature/country-specific-equipment
|Max. lifting moment||22.4 mt|
|Max. lifting capacity||8500 kg|
|Max. hydraulic outreach||21.3 m|
|Max. manual outreach||23.3 m|
|Slewing torque with 1 gear||2.8 mt|
|Stabilizer spread (std)||5.0 m|
|Fitting space required (std)||0.96 m|
|Width folded||2.53 m|
|Max. operating pressure||320 bar|
|Pump capacity||50 - 75 l/min|
|Dead weight (std)||2583 kg|
Cranes shown in the leaflet are partially optional equipped and do not always correspond to the standard version.
Country-specific regulations must be observed. Dimensions may vary. Subject to technical changes, errors and translation mistakes.
|Lifting moment (mt)||Outreach (m)||Slewing angle (°)||Slewing torque (mt)||Pressure (MPa)||Pump capacity (l/min)||Crane Weight (kg)||Crane Height (mm)||Crane Width (mm)||Installation With (mm)|
The outreaches stated are with a boom angle of 20° and are therefore not the maximum. When using mechanical boom extensions, the loads shown on the charts need to be reduced by the weight of these extensions.
You are currently on the PALFINGER Europe page which shows the corresponding product assortment. We noticed that you come from a different location. Do you want to change to another PALFINGER country page?