PK 200002 L SH High Performance
The long boom design is mainly intended for operations with high outreach
- High mobility due to the mounting on standard truck chassis
- Very stiff and light boom system thanks to new P-Profile
- Hydraulic lifting height of roughly 49 meter thanks to long boom design
- Additional applications with Power Link Plus
- High working speed thanks to double circuit control
- Special stabiliser concept with extendable rear stabiliser ram
- Maximum precision and safety due to AOS
- Maximum utilisation of the working range thanks to extended HPSC
- More efficiency with fly-jib due to DPS Plus
Images & Videos
Continuous Slewing System
The PALFINGER Continuous Slewing Mechanism permits an unrestricted radius of action. The crane is rotated or 'slewed' using a gear box and hydraulic motor instead of a rack and pinion system. All endless slewing mechanisms come as standard with a high quality roller ball bearing.
Low-maintenance extension system
With sliding elements made of synthetic material and the high-quality KTL coating, this boom system significantly simplifies service performed by the operator. This saves time and money – and protects the environment.
Power Link Plus
The PALFINGER Power Link Plus system is a double linkage system with a linkage on the knuckle boom and a linkage between the main boom and crane column. With the 15 degree reverse linkage system, reaching through low door openings or working inside buildings is no problem.
High Power Lifting System
The PALFINGER High Power Lifting System (E-HPLS, A-HPLS or S-HPLS) increases the capacity of the crane by up to 15% while reducing working speed. E-HPLS can be activated manually for the occasional manipulation of very heavy loads. A-HPLS as well as S-HPLS are activated fully automatically. There is continuous activation depending on the power required.