Economic integration, rapid growth and development have transformed Asia Pacific into a region of immense potential. In 2006, PALFINGER Asia Pacific was established in Singapore as a regional headquarter to develop and strengthen PALFINGER’s market presence within the Southeast Asia region.
Together with our dealers, PALFINGER Asia Pacific covers around 12 countries in the Asia and Pacific region. PALFINGER Asia Pacific’s outreach spans across Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Guam.
In 2012, PALFINGER Asia Pacific undertook a joint venture together with SANY Heavy Industry, China’s largest manufacturer of construction equipment. The new company, Sany Palfinger SPV Equipment co.,Ltd develops and produces truck mounted knuckle boom, SPK, and stiff boom cranes, SPS, for the Chinese and international market.
PALFINGER Asia Pacific’s Product range:
- Knuckle Boom Cranes: PALFINGER’s main product is the hydraulic knuckle boom crane, renowned for its user friendliness and high efficiency. With more than 100 models and a market share of more than 30 per cent, PALFINGER is the world market leader in this segment.
- Stiff Boom Cranes: Stiff boom cranes are manufactured and assembled at the Sany Palfinger SPV Equipment factory located in Rudong, China. The simple yet robust design makes it a top favourite in the construction and logistics industry.
- PALFINGER Epsilon Timber & Recycling Cranes: First sold in 1988, PALFINGER’s Epsilon crane is one of PALFINGER’s longest standing products. Up till today, Palfinger’s Epsilon cranes are still manufactured in accordance to strict quality standards in our Austria factories.
- Hookloaders: PALFINGER is one of the largest manufacturers of hook lifts across the world. With the Telescopic series designed for precision and ergonomics, and the Power series designed for heavy usage, PALFINGER’s hookloaders can be used in any industry and field.
- Access Platforms: PALFINGER’s truck mounted access platforms enable users to reach any height with ease. The Top class range offers maximum job performance, while the compact set up of the SMART class range allows for easy manoeuvring even in tight spaces.
- Bridge Inspection Units: PALFINGER is the worldwide market leader in high-tech railway applications. Assembled in Austria, PALFINGER’s Bridge Inspection Cranes is the high-tech solution for bridge inspection works.
The focus of PALFINGER Asia Pacific is to provide service, sales and marketing support for our dealers and customers. PALFINGER Asia Pacific offers the services listed below:
Sales, Back-office, and Product Management
- Tender support
- Support for stability calculations
- Area marketing
- Organization/support of regional conferences
- Product management for Asia market requirements
- Sales trainingBusiness/Dealer development
- Spare parts
- Technical inquires/helpdesk
- Service training
- Operator training
- Maintenance procedures
- Use of load charts
- Daily and preventive maintenance
- Replacement of high pressure filters
- Provision of templates to dealers
- Exhibition design, brochure, advertising
- Technical support with designing