How it works
Pretreatment: A properly prepared surface is essential for a high-quality coating. Sand-blasting and degreasing ensure the best possible finish.
Tri-cationic phosphating: In the automotive industry too, tri-cationic phoasphating (zinc, nickel and manganese) is the process typically employed to achieve the very highest standard and offers the best “substrate” for paints and a high level of corrosion resistance.
Cathodic dip painting: Unique KTL process with years of experience and environment-friendly energy consumption, thanks to the exclusive low temperature process.
Top coat: Latest-generation eco-friendly, solvent-free acrylic–water top coat and powder coating with a high degree of surface hardness ensure maximum weather resistance.
Increased Resale Value
- Cranes with coating technology retains a higher resales value
Design and Looks
- Automotive quality paint finish
- The coating is elastiv, abrasion-resistant and UV resistant
- High impact resistance and temperature resistance
High Value Retention
- Long-life surface protection
- Excellent corrosion protection of all components
- Perfect cavity protection
- Use of environmentally friendly paint