Discover our hookloader lines
The VFF has been developed to allow a better control of operations from inside the cab. Drivers can see accurately and without effort, what they are doing, thanks to cameras displayed on the PAD touch screen. The automatisation of cam selection smooths the operation and allows it to stay focused on the handling, to be able to react immediately if needed.
• Increases safety of the working area
• Eases the turnover of users - improves familiarization with the machine
• Improves profitability of your equipment
• Improves the focus on tasks
• Improves efficiency
KNOW MORE ABOUT SILENT MODE
Whether it's to keep a sleepy street quiet or to reduce the sound level of a noisy site, the new "Silent mode" option can improve working conditions while maintaining a high level of safety.
When the option is activated, the traditional buzzer is replaced by three flashing lights to warn of possible arm movement. The lights are strategically placed around the hookloader for maximum visibility: one at the front and two at the rear. The safety of the work site is preserved and the operator handles the containers in better conditions.
Thanks to the memorization of the "silent mode" configuration, it is not necessary to reactivate it each time the machine is started. This means that there is no risk of an unwanted sound signal.
With the increasing electrification of vehicles, this option makes complete sense. When the engine is silent, it is even more important to maintain these pleasant working conditions when the hooklift is in use.
• Any surrounding persons are clearly warned by the vehicle
• The driver can work in much better condition
• Neighborhood is not annoyed by the noise emission
• Perfect for electrified trucks