Product Owner - PALFINGER Connected (f/m/d)
PALFINGER is known for its excellent lifting solutions. But did you know that we also develop high-quality software for our partners and customers? We love to create outstanding user experiences on the web. Our department is full of highly motivated, fun people. We take time to learn, we like to experiment, and we are looking for someone to benefit our team.
As Product Owner (f/m/d) you are responsible for the further development of the IOT software product "PALFINGER Connected". You align strategy with product and program management and translate business requirements into concrete user stories and features.
„PALFINGER Connected“ is an in-house developed fleet management software to support our customers in leveraging the full capacity of their PALFINGER equipment. Palfinger as world leader in lifting solutions provides also digital solutions to plan, maintain and enhance how the day-to-day business with PALFINGER lifting equipment is done.
- Define backlog items such as features, user stories to guide the agile software development team
- Collaborate with product and program management for delivery planning and product strategy
- Support the development team during feature implementation
- Support in collecting user/customer needs together with team, UI/UX Experts and Product Management
- Plan and support the rollout of the developed features
- Be a stakeholder for the used telematic hardware
- University degree in computer science or in a similar field
- Experience as a Product Owner or Requirements Engineer in an agile environment (Scrum, KANBAN, …)
- A technical background, such as previous experience with telematics devices is a plus
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops or JIRA is a plus
- Communicative team player who likes the idea of agile development
- Excellent English language skills / German is a plus
- Good work-life-Balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related payment and attractive bonus systems
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing further training
- Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system (e.g. Jobticket)
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna, as well as Home-Office possibilities
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 46.346,72 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!