ALL-TERRAIN "BLACK EDITION" AT 18 m, 23 m, 25 m
OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY MEETS OUTREACH
Unrivaled performance and all-terrain capability of the Unimog implement carrier coupled with the tremendous performance data of a PALFINGER access platform.
- The vertical stabilisers spaced only 2.40 m apart – the width of the vehicle – make jobs on narrow, difficult-to access forest tracks possible with very short set-up times
- The enormous stabiliser stroke of 1,300 mm enables even difficult jobs on slopes, e.g. for keeping railroad lines and energy conduit routes clear, maintenance of power cables, water protection, forestry and municipal deployments and many more
- Stabilizer operation is possible both from the base and from the workman basket
- With a lateral outreach of up to 16.90 m, it is not necessary to frequently reposition the vehicle during a work assignment
- Multiple equipment movements can be actuated at the same time using the operating panel in the workman cage
- Flat substructure under the workman cage enables operators to get close to objects
Images & Videos
PALFINGER and Unimog - this is where the off-road capability of a Unimog meets the outstanding performance of a PALFINGER aerial work platform. Thanks to the enormous support stroke of 1,300 mm, a lateral reach of 16.7 meters and a height of 25.3 meters, even the most difficult tasks can be mastered.
Remote control with 12 meter cable
Your safety plays an essential role during the operation. For this reason, the All Terrain "Black Edition" has been equipped with a remote control that allows the machine to be operated from a distance of up to 12 meters. This can be particularly helpful when, for example, the controls on the vehicle are difficult to reach due to the terrain.
Tree cutting features
To make the task of tree cuting easier and safer for the operator, a number of special "features" and elements have been installed. For example, the telescopic arm is equipped with special slats, which prevents small branches or leaves from entering the telescopic system. In addition, important elements such as the lights, the roof of the Unimog or the basket frame are equipped with protective measures.