BackEnd Software Developer (f/m/d) - C#, .NET
PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Team we are looking for a BackEnd Software Developer (w/m/d) - C#, .NET.
Palfinger is known for its excellent lifting solutions. But did you know that we also develop high-quality software for our partners and customers? We love to create outstanding user experiences on the web, with state-of-the-art backends. Our department is full of highly motivated, fun people, we take time to learn and try new stuff, and we are looking for someone to benefit our team.
- Contribute your ideas to the analysis of requirements and conception of new solutions
- Write code you are proud of, with the help of our coding guidelines
- Develop a modern .NET Backend with a well-established team
- Use our modern software technologies: C#, .NET6, Azure Cloud, Azure Devops, Angular
- Work and learn within an agile scrum setting
- Profound completed education in the field of IT/software development or similar
- Very good skills and experience with C#, Relational Databases, .NET
- Skills and experience with Azure Services, Docker and other Cloud-Technologies as an advantage
- Experience in Test-Driven-Development as an advantage
- Good command of English
- High level of independence and good self-organization
- Good analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Communication strength, quality awareness, and team player mentality
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Ongoing further training
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 47.612,04 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!