The future of fleet management is CONNECTED. No more poring over service booklets – now, you can easily
access all the information you need about your Palfinger products at any time via the cloud. You can find out
about service status, operating hours and performance data wherever you are, at any time.
The PALFINGER FLEET MONITOR and PALFINGER OPERATOR MONITOR linked tools allow that the back office
and crane operators are kept in touch at all times. The telematics systems in the interconnected PALFINGER
products ensure a steady flow of information between the machinery, the user and the fleet manager.
the benefits to you
You and the Palfinger Service Network are kept informed at all times about upcoming service dates and any issues with the product. In an emergency, your PALFINGER service partner can check online status codes, machine statuses and much more to detect problems or proactively prepare for potential issues.
Send the right machine to the right construction site by simulating the exact use case with Job Planner. The working radius and outrigger position can be defined beforehand to assist you with the detailed planning of the job.
information at your fingertips
All the documentation you need, such as spare parts catalogues, machine configurations etc., is available in one place and just a click away.
Information about recurring overloading incidents during jobs or pre-simulation of the stabilizer pressure can be accessed at any time. This will increase safety for your operator and your equipment on the construction site!
Stay up to date about your whole PALFINGER fleet at all times. What is its current condition? Are there any status codes? Are there any service dates coming up? All of that and much more.
Stay in touch with your operator. Maintenance jobs are documented with the fleet manager right away. Moreover, machine operators are informed proactively about status codes and their severity.
Your machines will have more uptime, less unpredicted down times and this will result in better financial results for you as a company!
The SERVICE COCKPIT also allows you to easily exchange information with your service partner. They have the entire history of all the equipment in your PALFINGER fleet at their disposal and can thus proactively support you and your fleet with any service issues.
OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCE AT A GLANCE
• Overview of your PALFINGER fleet
• Detailed product information, complete product documentation
• Job Planner for PALFINGER loader cranes
• Live information on the current status of your PALFINGER products*
• Real-time updates on technical problems with machinery status*
• Information about forthcoming maintenance and servicing
• Location Tracking
• Both you and your service partner have an overview of your entire PALFINGER fleet and the technical condition of all your equipment
• More operating time for your equipment thanks to optimized service planning and productive service management
• Live operational support from your service partner based on real-time information on the condition of your machinery* *With telematics module