THE SPECIALIST FOR EFFICIENT WASTE, SCRAP, AND RECYCLING CONTAINER SYSTEMS
The PK 23501 W is the answer to the specific needs of inner city waste management companies. A lot of attention was paid to the design of the knuckle boom, where the extension cylinders are mounted inside the boom.
- Very low knuckle boom height prevents damage to the extension system
- Perfect for loading- and unloading of underground waste containers
- Perfect appearance and the highest value retention thanks to KTL
- Fast job completion duet to high speed extension system
- High operator friendliness thanks to radio remote control
High Speed Extension
The High Speed Extension is a standard feature on PALFINGER loader cranes. Also referred to as Return Oil Utilization, this feature is a regenerative hydraulic circuit for the extension booms. It speeds up the boom extend and retract functions by up to 30%.
The knuckle joint significantly improves the crane’s motion geometry.
PALFINGER has further developed the proved stability system HPSC and offers application oriented additional functions in a modular system. One of the modules of this HPSC-Plus concept is HPSC-Plus LOAD. It reacts to the loading condition of the truck and calculates on the basis of the inclination the maximum load limit suitable for the respective situation.