Project Manager Global Sales Projects (f/m/d)
PALFINGER stands worldwide for the most innovative, most reliable and most economical lifting solutions that are used on commercial vehicles and in the maritime sector.
To support our team in Bergheim we are looking for an experienced and flexible personality as Project Manager Global Sales Projects (f/m/d).
With impressive working heights and outreaches, PALFINGER Aerial Work Platforms are designed to enhance your performance on any high altitude job. Join us in driving the initiative to take our AWPs to the next level.
- Coordination of all Sales & Service initiatives between the Sales Regions and the product line “Aerial Work Platforms” (“AWP”)
- Ensuring transparency and implementation speed across the regions to achieve an implementation roadmap of initiatives within all Sales & Service initiatives
- Stakeholder Management to align product line needs with regional management regarding Sales & Service
- Ensure client centric and product line specific approach to the customer
- Gather market und customer insights and coordinate between the sales regions and the product line
- Derive and evaluate pricing strategy in close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Coordinate cross regions demand & supply planning in Platforms
- Lead and support other Global Sales & Service Projects related to our 2030 strategy in collaboration with Corporate Development and the Regional Teams
- Technical education with affinity for business administration activities or vice versa
- Practical experience in project management and with project management tools
- Very good English skills, written and verbal
- Excellent communications skills and high intercultural competence
- conceptual and analytical working methods
- Good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project etc.)
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Good work-life-Balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related payment and attractive bonus systems
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing further training
- Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 53.068,12 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!
Company mobile phone (function related)
Flexible Working Hours
Good transport connection
Mobile working (function related)
Car Sharing Initiative