Fabrication Process Expert (f/m/d) Center of Excellence Fabrication
The PALFINGER values of People, Entrepreneurship, Respect and Learning, are more than words. We strive every day to create and support an atmosphere of collaboration, transparency, empowerment and customer focus so our greatest assets, our people, will be able to utilize their passion, drive and motivations to make a significant impact!
Strategic Partner Development as one of the strategic support pillars enables our entire organization to ensure long term profitability in enabling our suppliers and strategic partners for large outsourcing volumes according to our strategy 2030. In the new shaped role Fabrication Development, our Experts support our supply partners and operate in different projects according their technical skills, manufacturing know-how, and process expertise and transfer inhouse fabrication know how to our partners and establish a standardization of processes, methods and tools. Focus in a first step will be on structural steel components.
- Cost Break Down / Cost Driver Analysis
- Technology Consulting and transfer (cutting, bending, welding, machining)
- Manufacturing process comparison (inhouse fabrication / Suppliers)
- Drawing and standard analysis
- Moderation of supplier workshops
- Support in Quality activities
- Support in Strategic Partner Development projects with technology know how/ validation of technological concepts/ cost parameters
- Degree in either/or: Mechanical / Manufacturing / Project Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Economics
- Preferable 3-5 years (Project) experience in the field of industrial/ engineering
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Team player, Influencer, Flexible personality, who operates well in interdisciplinary environment, who is able to build bridges
- Willingness to travel (app. 35 %)
- Good-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and management development programs
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits by our health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 46.346,72 fulltime. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!
Company mobile phone (function related)
Flexible Working Hours
Good transport connection
Mobile working (function related)
Car Sharing Initiative