Design Engineer Marinecrane (f/m/d)
PALFINGER has for many years been a world leading manufacturer of innovative lifting solutions for commercial vehicles and in the maritime field. Its branch PALFINGER MARINE, with headquarters in Salzburg, is a global partner for reliable deck equipment and lifesaving appliances and supplies high-quality products to fulfill standardized and customized demands. Supported worldwide by a network of experienced and skilled specialists, we provide flexible and efficient service solutions. Our portfolio gives a competitive edge for customers in the maritime and offshore industry. To strengthen our Marine design team in Salzburg Kasern we are looking for a Design Engineer Marinecrane (f/m/d).
On fishing boats, cargo ships, oil platforms and offshore windfarms, everywhere you can find our products and solutions. You want to be part of a motivated team and realize your own ideas? Then we have the right job for you!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and development of cranes and their components for the maritime environment
- Mechanical design of steel structures, assemblies and components
- Preparation of the technical documentation acc. the department procedures
- Working on customizing projects and implementation of special requests
- Creation and maintenance of the BOM
- Technical clarifications with manufacturing or with suppliers during the design phase
- Support of other departments in technical questions
- Completed basic technical education (HTL, FH, UNI) in the fields of mechanical engineering
- 3D CAD knowledge (CREO + Windchill is preferred)
- ERP system knowledge (SAP is preferred)
- Analytical and economic thinking combined with an independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working
- Team player who takes ownership and can identify with the job
- German and English skills
- Interesting job with a wide range of activities and challenging tasks
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing professional development
- Valued integration in a professional team
- Work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Regular home office opportunity
- Voluntary additional benefits from our company health management system PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 41.390,02 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application documents!
Flexible Working Hours
Good transport connection
Maternity & paternity leave
Car Sharing Initiative