PK 24001-K High Performance
Its hook height at close range is an important characteristic for efficient load handling
- High value retention thanks to coating technology
- Additional applications due to Single Link Plus
- Maximum utilisation of the working range due to HPSC
- Higher payloads due to intelligent lightweight design
- Shorter load cycle times due to High Speed Extension
Images & Videos
Low-maintenance extension system
With sliding elements made of synthetic material and the high-quality KTL coating, this boom system significantly simplifies service performed by the operator. This saves time and money – and protects the environment.
High Speed Extension
The High Speed Extension is a standard feature on PALFINGER loader cranes. Also referred to as Return Oil Utilization, this feature is a regenerative hydraulic circuit for the extension booms. It speeds up the boom extend and retract functions by up to 30%.
Single Link Plus
The knuckle joint on the crane's knuckle boom improves the crane's lifting power significantly in typical working positions. This knuckle boom, which has been specially developed by PALFINGER and can be angled upwards, also stands out by virtue of excellent movement geometry. Difficult crane jobs can be performed with precision even in the tightest spaces.