PK 22002-EH High Performance
Its compact dimensions and low dead weight allows an optimised mounting concept
- Maximum utilisation of the working range due to HPSC
- Increased operating times thanks to low-maintenance extension system
- High operator friendliness due to optional radio remote control
- Maximum precision and safety thanks to optional AOS
- Additional applications with Power Link Plus
Images & Videos
High Power Lifting System
The PALFINGER High Power Lifting System (E-HPLS, A-HPLS or S-HPLS) increases the capacity of the crane by up to 15% while reducing working speed. E-HPLS can be activated manually for the occasional manipulation of very heavy loads. A-HPLS as well as S-HPLS are activated fully automatically. There is continuous activation depending on the power required.
Power Link Plus
The PALFINGER Power Link Plus system is a double linkage system with a linkage on the knuckle boom and a linkage between the main boom and crane column. With the 15 degree reverse linkage system, reaching through low door openings or working inside buildings is no problem.