⩾ 32 t GVW
HT 30 / HT 30 A
Handling the heaviest loads has never been so easy
Designed to equip 4- and 5-axle trucks, HT 30 (A) are the most powerful hookloaders in PALFINGER range. They meet the current market needs for operational flexibility as they are compatible with containers up to 9 m in length. Available in an articulated version, the design combines robustness and performance even in harsh environments.
- Articulated arm available to handle a wider variety of container length, avoid material overflow and reduce the loading angle
- 3 ranges of unit length (standard, L, XL) to handle up to 9 m long containers
- SLD or TEC technology lines available, providing different performance levels of functions and solutions to answer the customer needs as closely as possible.
- Semi-trailer integration for dedicated applications
- Single lever control and proportional hydraulics
This hookloader is mainly used in off-road applications such as construction sites for transporting rubble, quarries for moving heavy parts or recycling sites for handling scrap metal.
Images & Videos
The PAD-Touch control developed by PALFINGER is perfectly suited for moving the hooklift truck with a single joystick directly from the cab. The in-cab control precisely controls the movements of the container, while the screen informs the operator in real time about the position of the boom in its environment. PAD-Touch creates a new standard for boom control.
It is now available with an updated option to control the hook loader from external devices.