FHS 55 P
The FHS 55 Reach forklift is the picture of precision, efficiency and control. Our patented Reach System extends the forks forward to the centerline of the trailer while the mast remains firmly against the side of the truck/trailer. This allows the operator to lift full-capacity loads at maximum reach while retaining the ability to tilt and side shift at all times – ensuring safe load handling.
In addition, the reduced pallet and truck bed damage risk is a crucial advantage as the operator can lift their load free and clear of the deck.
With the unique PALFINGER Reach System, you can offload from just one side of the truck or trailer, no matter how confined the job site is.
Images & Videos
- Contemporary angular styling with 45° corners offers a sleek look that matches today’s commercial vehicles
- Standard side mount operator controls eliminate the need to climb on/off the machine during the mounting/dismounting process
- Integrated side guard with automatic closing functionality
- 3-Point entry and exit with ergonomically arranged steps and grab handles for ease of entry and exit
- Ground-level diesel fuel fill for easy refueling when the forklift is on the ground or mounted on a truck or trailer
- Spacious, ergonomic operator cabin with ergonomically arranged foot pedals, digital display and easy-reach control levers and switches with armrest
- Radiator panel and robust molded bumpers on rear corners
- Main frame side pods provide additional structural rigidity and a clean overall look
- Low profile engine hood significantly increases right-hand side visibility
- LED work lights
- Front DOT-compliant street lighting kit
- Class IV carriage opening for increased visibility
- Main frame design with 45° rear corners minimize turning radius and extends beyond the inset body panels, protecting them from impact
- ROPS and FOPS tested and approved overhead guard
- Strobe light
- Folding SMV sign
- Rear DOT-compliant street lighting kit
- 180° Rear steering for maximum maneuverability
- 5° Inward seat positioning increases rear-view visibility